Andrew D. Stine
Andrew Stine is a knowledgeable and passionate defense lawyer with over 10 years of experience. A staunch believer in every American citizen's unalienable rights, he is tenacious and unrelenting when protecting the rights of those accused of criminal offenses in Palm Beach County. In fact, protecting rights and ensuring respect for due process is what drew Andrew Stine to become a legal advocate.
Andrew Stine learned a passion for criminal defense early on, beginning his career as an intern for the New Haven Public Defenders Office. Once he received his Juris Doctor, he became a public defender for the Palm Beach County Appellate Division. Both positions put him on the front lines in the fight for justice, allowing him to come to the assistance of adults and minors who would otherwise have nowhere else to turn.
While protecting your rights is Andrew Stine's first priority, he also realizes that when you are charged with a misdemeanor or felony crime in Florida your freedom, family, reputation, prosperity, and job may be at stake. He will work with you to determine the most favorable outcome for your case, whether that be fighting for a not guilty verdict at trial or fiercely negotiating with the prosecution to reduce your charges.
- Owner, Andrew D. Stine, P.A.
- Public Defender, Palm Beach Appellate Division
- Clerk, Honorable Gormley Bridgeport of the Superior Court
- Intern, New Haven Public Defenders Office
- Army Medic, 12 years – Honorably Discharged 1999
- J.D., Quinnipiac University
- B.A. in Political Science, King's College – magna cum laude
- Florida Bar
- Florida Southern District Court
- Florida Middle District Court
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL)